HEAVY BODIED - DOMESTIC GRADE/ C-70
- Suitable for SCH80. SCH40 /PN10.PN16 with CPVC pipe under 300mm diameter. .
- Especially for CPVC piping system domestic application at 180 F(82 C).
- Including hot spring. hotel. hospital , arena , commercial / residential..
- Hot & cold Water , and industrial piping systems.
32FL.OZ-1QUART - 946ML
Store between 40°F (5°C ) to 90°F( 33°C)
This product has no shelf life . use it as soon as possible after open to avoid evaporation waste due to seal reasons. please pay attention to the storage.
1. Cut pipe square, deburr, and chamfer 10 to 15 degrees. Clean joining surfaces. 2. Check the dry fit of pipe and fitting to determine the fitness of pipe and fitting. 3. Apply hydro & Seal Primer and follow the assembly direction. 4. Mark the bonding site avoid excessive or inadequate cement applied, apply plenty of cement on the pipe but thin and uniform layer of cement to the fit. 5. Assembly the joint immediately when the cement still wet, if not wet , then needs to reapply the cement when assembly, the pipe need to push to the bottom of the socket, if possible twist pipe 1/8 to 1/4 turns when push the pipe. 6. Hold the joint for 30 seconds to avoid the pipe push out, finally wipe off the excess cement. 7. Do not pressure test until cement is fully cured.
DANGER / CAUTION
This product is flammable. Vapor harmful. Swallow prohibited. if contact with skin and eyes may cause allergic reactions. Read left notes, product reports and material safety data sheets carefully before use. Use only in Well-ventilated Area.
Keep this product out of reach of children. do not take internally. Keep away from fire, open flame and any SOURCES of ignition, the volatile gas can cause explosions. Use with adequate ventilation; if not enough air circulation, ventilation facilities should be strengthened or the use of national occupational safety and health society approved breathing apparatus. Avoid breathing vapors. Use appropriate protective equipment to avoid contact with skin and eyes. May cause eye injury. In case of difficulty in breathing, give oxygen and should promptly seek medical treatment immediately. In case of contact with skin and eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes . if irritation persists , get medical attention . if accidentally swallowed, do not induce vomiting, immediately drink two cups of water. and contact physician immediately.